pwebstats: a perl web statistics generator
Author: Martin Gleeson,
pwebstats will analyse a web server log in Common
Log Format, or proxy server log, producing a variety of statistics.
The output is a series of HTML pages and graphs. Features include:
- growth in requests over time (line)
- distribution of hosts accessing the server (pie chart)
- distribution of accesses per hour through the day (bar)
- Gross Statistics
- aggregate accesses, per day/hour/minute, per host (with
local percentage), bytes transferred (aggregate and per
host) changes since last summary period. Analysing a
proxy server, pwebstats produces information for both
the hosts accessing the server and those accessed by
- Page-based Stats
- statistics for individual pages or collections using
powerful Perl pattern matching.
- And More!
- because I know you want more!
For some sample output from pwebstats, see the usage statistics for the
University of Melbourne WWW Server.
Current version: 1.3.8 9 September 1999
These pages are available from a number of locations. Please
choose the one closest to you:
<URL:http://martin.gleeson.com/pwebstats/> [Master Site]